2 DAYS TANZANIA CULTURE AND SIGHTSEEING
Drive from Moshi to Lake Manyara National Park, 4 hours. After lunch in Manyara, game drive, view monkeys, and elephants stand in the shade of a baobab. Other animals seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos, and others. Overnight at the Highview Hotel or similar hotel.
This morning, you will descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for full day game driving and exploration. The crater is 600m deep, 16km across, and 265 sq km in area. Enjoy the spectacular scenery and game viewing, in what has been described as the eighth wonder of the world. Many of Tanzania’s last remaining black rhino can be seen grazing on the open grassland of the crater floor, surrounded by some of the 20,000 large animals that occupy the crater, including lion, cheetah, eland, zebra, and gazelle. Flamingo, among other bird species, can often be seen feeding at Makat Soda Lake as well. Afternoon Return to Moshi Eastpoint hotel or Similar hotel for dinner and overnight.
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature