4 DAYS/ 3 NIGHTS TANZANIA CULTURE AND SIGHTSEEING
This safari features the popular Northern Circuit game parks. With the Best of Lake Manyara National Park, Southern Ngorongoro conservation area, Ngorongoro Crater, and Tarangire Safari travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travelers per vehicle, all with window seats. Traveling for 4- days.
After breakfast, drive from Eastpoint hotel or Similar hotel to Tarangire National Park takes which takes 3 hours. Huge herds of wildebeest, zebras, elephants, elands, and Oryx gather to stay in Tarangire until the onset of the rain. Then, in the late evening drive back to the Octagon Lodge or Similar or similar bed and breakfast.
After breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a half-day game drive inside the crater. This is undoubtedly the best place to see black rhino in Tanzania as well as the pride of lions that includes the magnificent black mined males. There are lots of colorful flamingos and a variety of water birds. Other game that you may see includes leopard, cheetah, hyena, other members of the antelope family, and small mammals. In the late afternoon drive back to Octagon Lodge or Similar -FB
Morning hike in the Southern Ngorongoro Conservation Area to the elephant cave and waterfall. In the afternoon visiting the Iraqw tribe cultural center in Karatu to learn how the tribe protected their cattle from Maasai incursions using underground settlements. After a full day of activities, overnight at OCTAGON LODGE or Similar.FB
After breakfast, drive from the Octagon Lodge or Similar to Lake Manyara National Park, which takes about 30 Minutes. After having a picnic lunch in Manyara, you start an afternoon game drive, which is the best time to view animals in this park. When you approach it from the East Rift Valley escarpment looms on the horizon forming an impressive back droid to the lake. In the tall trees of the groundwater forest, monkeys leap from branch to branch, on the escarpment elephants stand in the shade. Other animals frequently seen are zebras, impalas, monkeys, giraffes, buffalos, hippos and others, in the late afternoon drive back to Moshi Overnight at the Eastpoint hotel or Similar hotel.
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Ngorongoro Crater car supplement fee
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature.