This morning drive to Arusha National Park for game viewing. The park is dominated by Mount Meru, Africa’s fifth highest mountain, 4,565m. There is a good range of animal species represented; you can expect to see hippos, giraffes, zebras, warthogs, waterbucks, and bushbucks, although more interesting sightings such as reedbucks, leopards and hyenas are much more occasional. They are also quite alkaline and therefore provide a year-round breeding area for flamingoes.
Included in the price:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner) accommodation while on safari
- All game drives viewing in a custom-built 4×4 Safari Land Cruiser
- All park and entrance fees
- Transportation with 4×4 vehicles with viewing roofs
- Professional English speaking driver/guide during the safari.
- Bottled water in safari vehicles
- Current Government taxes and levies
- 24-Hour support during the safari from our office in Moshi.
Excluded from the price:
- Internal or International flights
- Transfers to and from the airport
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Travel and health insurance
- Gratuities to your guide, hotel staff, and porters
- Meals, drinks, and excursions not described in the itinerary
- Any other items of a personal nature, laundry, telephone and postage
- Item of personal Nature